RE: [VACList] Re: VACList Modern AStream Safari quality

Greetings Huff!

My '64 Overlander International has the center twin arrangement, and its
beds remain made-up at all times.  They are slightly smaller than
standard twins - - 3" shorter than standard and 1.75" narrower.  To make
for a good night's rest, I had custom mattresses made by Lebeda that
have resulted in greater comfort than what I had at home until very
recently - - now have the same bedding for my home.

The trailer when fully loaded weighs 6,000 pounds.  The same floorplan
is available in a number of coaches including the 24' Tradwind and the
7.4 Metre Argosy Minuet (24').

Good luck with your search!

Kevin

Kevin D. Allen
1964 Overlander International/1999 GMC K2500 Suburban
1978 Argosy Minuet
1975 Cadillac Convertible (towcar in-training)
WBCCI/VAC #6359