Re: [VACList]64 toilet replacement

Does anyone know which replacement toilet will fit the best in a 1964 airstream
with the bench type seat ? I realize the fiberglass surround needs to be
modified , I remember seeing the part # discussed here before , but cant seem to
find it in my files , or on Toms archives .Any help would be appreciated , but
my thanks reply might be delayed as I`m only checking my mail every few days
while I`m in my other trailer for the summer .
Chris