[VACList] Carefree Awnings

We also have a Carefree awning on our 69 Globetrotter and it needs replacing.
 We have been to several RV and awning stores looking for accurate
replacement fabric in the original blue and white stripes.  Everthing we saw was either
not the right shade of blue or the white was not white enough.

Is there a good source for this fabric or a warehouse that has some of the
old stuff in storage?

Thanks,

Virginia Fesunoff
1969 Globetrotter 21'     "The Towster"
1996 Suburban 1500
17'6" Old Town Canoe

http://www.pe.net/~breaktek/darkrmpro/airstream/

PS Someone on E-bay is parting out their 69 Overlander, signs, bins, lights,
a window, etc. lots of stuff - unfortunatly - nothing I need.