RE: [VACList]64 toilet replacement

On my 66, I used a Thetford Aqua Magic IV low profile with foot flush
(Camping world part #4591) and a riser (part # 15972). I removed the
seat from the toilet and it fit perfectly below the fiberglass shelf.  I
attached a regular household toilet sheet to the shelf (before I
installed the toilet).  The only modification I had to make was to the
front of the fiberglass surround so that I can access the foot pedal.
My surround was in bad shape, so I discarded it and used white bead
board paneling. If your surround is good, you could simply cut a hole in
the front.
 Jarrod