[VACList] Re: "Retro" Awnings

I am also interested in such an awning for my 58 Flying Cloud.  There is a
track above the door that you can feed the trailer side of the awning through
with a rope or line in the middle to stabilize it.  However, I would prefer
having heavy duty plastic glides affixed to the awning material (something like
the curtain glides I am using inside the trailer) for ease in putting up the
awning and removing same easily when the high winds come up.

Any ideas anyone? Also any sources for vintage awning material to match the
green striped vintage awning window coverings that I presently have.  Thanks
for any suggestions.
                                         John Woodburn