Re: [VACList] Re: VACList Modern AStream Safari quality

As the happy owner of a '73 foods model, I think the word debacle is a
bit strong. Many folks I know with 2000+ trailers have more problems
than I do. Avoid long trailers with rear baths that droop and you're all
set.

My service manual is in the trailer, but I think in '73 there were 25 or
26 footers with made up beds in them.  However,  you should go for at
least a '74 so you get a grey water tank. I had to pull a 94 motorhome
out of a wet area with my *diesel* truck.