[VACList] Frame rust

I'm just finishing up fixing my box frame on my Tradewind.  I've wired
brushed it, treated it with Ospho and coated the bottom of the frame with
POR 15.  Inside the frame I've got flakes/chips which I plan to remove.
Then I plan to paint.

Does anyone know if this will completely stop the rust or at least slow it
down.  I plan to put the belly back and check it every couple of years, but
really don't know what to expect long term.

My sense is once things start rusting, you fighting it for good.
Structurally its still very sound.

Ken J.
75 Tradewind
5358