Re: [VACList] AStream Safari quality/mattress replacement

We purchased Sam's best (Serta I think) and it was within an inch of the
same size as what was in the Island Queen Excella 32' we have and we are
very happy with the result... We were able to purchase the mattress only of
what was also available as a mattress and spring set... we put the mattress
on the plywood box that was supporting the original mattress...

Jim Clark   78 Safari and 86 Excella....We have a friend of the family that
is about to purchase the 78 from us and we will not be all that happy to
see it go... kind of like losing an old friend...(after spending a lot of
money to get her well)