[VACList] "Retro" Awnings

Okay, here's one for all you vintage folks...our GlobeTrotter doesn't
have an awning, never did.  Because our door swings to the right, if we
used a ZipDee or other "traditional" awning with arms, the door would
only open 90-degrees instead of flat (180-degrees) to the body.  I hate
that!  I have seen vintage trailers both Airstream & SOBs that have more
of a post & pole awning  like the Ralph Lauren Trailers, but I've also
seen some that are "way retro cool" ~ you know the kind with the
scalloped edge & fringe?  I've seen them both with & without guy wires &
stakes...I would prefer without, less pieces to haul around, set-up &
risk losing.  I believe this type awning slides into the rail above the
door and can be removed when traveling.

Okay...here are my questions...who makes these???  Anybody have one here
that can share pros & cons?  I want to get an idea of the price for
budgeting purposes now that we see the end of our polishing in
sight...I'd rather not have to re-invent the wheel if someone knows
where I could find one.

I'm open to other suggestions....it just can't have arms that would
impede the door!

--
Shari Davis
'64 GlobeTrotter