Re: [VACList] Toilet Removal?

If I remember correctly, there is a round plug under or behind the seat that
is over the rear bolt. You pry it out and you can see the rear bolt.  I
could get a flat wrench on mine, but a socket with a long extention should
work.  If its leaking clean water, there is a vacuum breaker and a tube in
the top that may be leaking, or you may have to replace the flush valve like
I did.  I'm going down tomorrow to get the coach ready for our next rally at
the Top, I'll check and make sure this info is correct.
Or maybe they just put the toilet in first, and built the trailer around it.
:)

Neal
'86 345