[VACList] 7.3 vs. 6.0 P.S. diesel

Hi all,

I note that there is a much touted newer diesel at Ford that is 6.0 liter
and uses a 5 speed tranny.  Up top oil filter, etc.  Haven't been able to
read all the posts for a while and may have missed a thread about this
subject.

The 6.0 is said to develop about 330HP and the 7.3 215HP.  Supposedly better
fuel economy, near gas engine sound, propane like emissions, along with the
higher horsepower makes me a bit anxious to take a test drive.  This info is
as I remember and might not be accurate.

Any info would be helpful.  Though, I really like my F250 super duty 4X4
P.S. diesel.  Guess we all need a new toy once in a while.

                                                           '69 Safari, Joy