Re: [VACList] 7.3 vs. 6.0 P.S. diesel

From the Powerstroke list at YahooGroups you can find lots of information
about both the 7.3 liter and the 6.0 liter diesel engines from International
used by Ford trucks.

From all I've read so far on the Powerstroke list I have decided that I will
*keep my 7.3 liter PSD* engine for a long time.  The 6.0 liter PSD's seem to
still be working out a lot of bugs that I personally don't have time to
spend at the garage getting worked out even though Ford would be paying for
it.   I like driving my 4x4 Excursion PSD more than I would just visiting it
at the shop if it had the 6.0 liter PSD, 5-speed auto trans or not.

My 7.3 liter PSD 4x4 will tow my 34' Airstream Excella Classic FK just fine
and that trailer tops out at just about 10,000 lbs loaded.  My Excursion
Powerstroker doesn't even know it's back there for the most part.

Tom
WBCCI 5303