[VAC] Fw: WANTED - Domentic refrigerator door

 Hi All,

 I need a replacement door for my Dometic refrigerator as the original is
badly broken around the perimeter, just at the point where the inside
plastic joins the door frame.  I've attached a schematic of close
dimensions along with a picture of the inside of the door.

Hope someone replacing their inoperative Dometic has one I can use.

                                              Thanks, Joy

The refrigerator is out