[VAC] Re: OVERSEAS Caravans

All I know about the Airstream service manual is that when I did a
search on the Library of Congress web page, a service manual turned up
as being there. Its only practical to see Library of Congress items by
going there. They don't do interlibrary loan to other than US Government
libraries and often not to them. The standard response (especially when
the stack attendants are either busy or lazy) is "Not on the Shelf." Its
closed stacks but they can be gotten into and things found even though
the stack attendant won't look. But that only works in person.

http://lcweb.loc.gov/catalog/

Perhaps a VAC member who lives close to DC and look up that book and
work on making copies of the most interesting pages.

There have been RV maintenance and repair books and still are that are
not specific to Airstream, but since the appliances in an Airstream are
not different from appliances in other brands, they can be useful.

Gerald J.