[VAC] Re: 3000 watt generator/choices

Sherry...
Sounds like you have made the choices that make sense to you and are well
equipped.... If you decide to expand to cover the times when the sun dosen't
shine for weeks at a time due to the season or the location where you are
forced to park, I would suggest the 1Kw Honda as an "emergency" charge for
the numerous battery powered devices...

Some campers get a kick out of sleeping on the ground and I might be forced
to go to that some time, but I have done it and don't like it....so I kind
of back up my comfort devices somewhat....I too don't need to be plugged in
, I just handle it a little differently.... I push the button and the new
water heater comes on and I turn the key on the Honda and the toaster and
the coffee pot work just like when I'm plugged in....

I think the point I was trying to make was making choices comes with trade
offs... and once you know the trade-offs making the choice is in itself very
satisfying....being forced into someone elses exact mold is not all that
desirable....lots of different ways, for lots of different folks....

have fun....

Jim