[VAC] Re: 3000 watt generator/choices

Jim, et al. -

The Bambi has two separate electrical systems (12-volt and 110) and I have
been out for months without ever plugging in. I am at the absolute other end
of this spectrum. I have two small batteries (one for the trailer and one
for an electric motor for my boat), a portable battery pack, two small solar
panels (one flexible 32-watt Uni-Solar marine model and a 20-watt folding
model), a solar oven, and a propane grill. The flexible solar panel keeps
both my trailer battery and the boat battery charged. The smaller solar
panel charges the portable battery pack and I run my laptop, CD player, and
occasionally a small TV off the portable battery pack. I use a portable
printer that has two NIMH battery packs and I have small solar chargers for
the batteries for my digital camera. And I have a LOT of fun.

Happy Trails -
'63 Bambi, VAC, WDCU, WBCCI 1104