[VAC] Batteries and chargers

Gerald:

         Thanks, again.  My Sears charger *does* have a deep-cycle
setting.  It may be that my trailer's charger is the culprit.  It's not
original - replaced around 1994-5, if I remember correctly. the original
would be a Univolt, circa 1972. Also, I understand that the DieHards are
not the best batteries around for use in trailers.
         I will have to replace my battery before returning to the
road.  I'm planning to get an Interstate deep cycle one, recommended at the
Sugarcreek rally by the rally expert, whose name I don't remember.

- Dick
(5378)