Re: [VAC] Mid-Cities Honda Generator Models

Gerald:

         Thanks for sharing your thoughts on semiconductor regulators.  I
never knew that keeping a battery charged was such a delicate task, but
that would explain why I keep frying my DieHard (boo! hiss!) "deep cycle"
batteries with my Sears (boo! hiss!) "automatic" charger.  Clearly, I'm
either going to have to do better (i.e., start paying attention to what I'm
doing), or buy stock in Sears (that would match a divorce certificate in a
double frame, as my wife hates Sears ;-)).

- Dick (learning slowly)
(5368)