Re: [VAC] No more Lurking- New Owner

David,    Sorry I didn't write you sooner. I just built a 30x30 garage and
am trying to get it painted before the snow flies. We've had unusual weather
to say the least. Normally we've had a couple snows by now. It almost feels
like spring. I looked at the tires and the info is as such.  They are rated
"D", which replaces the old "LT" They are an 8 ply tubeless radial. the load
rating is 2540lbs per tire. My GT weighs around 3000 lbs dry weight. I was
told to add another 1000 lbs when loaded with clothes, food, water etc. So
as you can see the tires are adequate for the trailer.  Hope this helps you
out. Oh, when the new tires were inflated we stood one next to the old tire
and the new one was about 3/4" taller. Width wise they were the same.  If
you need any more info, feel free to ask.

Jim Stienstra