Re: [VAC] Leaking Shower

I had a similar problem that turned out to be a severed (cracked through) drain
pipe behind and under the shower/tub unit skirt.  It was a pain to get at (1966
sovereign rear bath). I think the drain pipe had been replaced sometime and was
reassembled with a stress between 2 elbows which eventually failed due to some
vibration or flexing (on an A/S??!!). So I replaced the broken section with a
short piece of heavy duty flexible hose, secured with the heavy dutiest hose
clamps I could find. I left an opening in the adjacent closet to allow
flashlight inspection in the future, since it wasn't really a "permanent"
repair.

So IMHO your best bet is to remove as much of the shower/tub surround as needed
to do a complete visual inspection of the drain system, then run some water in
the shower and you'll likely find the problem.Good luck.