[VAC] Leaking Shower

Hi everyone.  We're spending a lovely Christmas holiday at Ft. Desoto
Campground in St. Pete, FL.  Tomorrow we leave for the Keys.  Alls well
except for a leaky shower.  We've had trouble with this before and thought
that the caulking was the culprit.  Recaulking seemed to help for a while
but the leaking comes back.  We have a 75 Excella 500 with the side bath.
The water from the shower leaks under the kitchen sink and spreads out under
our carpeting.  The amount seems much too heavy to be coming from the seams
in the shower.  Now I think it must be coming directly from the drain.
Anybody else have this problem and know the fix?

Kiki Pollard
'75 Excella 500
WBCCI 31911
Atlanta, GA