Re: [VAC] A new trailer

I would definitely like to get copies of the service bulletins Dave refers to below. For that matter, I would be interested in getting any service bulletin that might pertain to my 1974 27 footer. These would be not only helpful with any maintenance / restoration activities, but would be an interesting bit of the history of the trailer. I would be curious if previous owners had done any of the service bulletin maintenance. Is it possible to get an index of all the Airstream service bulletins? Where can the service bulletins be gotten from and how do you know which ones cover what? I checked the official Airstream company website but there was no mention of them.

Dave Robertson