[VAC] Lighting Catalytic & "120v" furnace.

Hi Cliff,

If you have the Thermix heater I can tell you how to light
it. On my a/s seems to be original, have instructions. My
furnace is 12v as yours may be. The water filter elements
are available but not sure from whom (camper world? mine is
changed to other brand).  My turn indicator cover is broke
too, haven't tried to find one yet. Was just a long thread
on the Zip Dee that I should have been following, but was
not. Had mine open 1x, it was o'k but who knows next time.
Have collection of sources and bookmarks for a/s parts I can
share, most collected from this site.
I have a '72 27' also.
Bill