[VAC] help!!! GVWR?

Thanks, everyone for all the good info.  I have so much to learn and I
appreciate your patience.  I truly want a vintage AS.  I realize '75 is
just coming into that category but have not found an earlier one that
wouldn't require more hours restoration than I have to give at this time in
my life.  I also don't have a lot of $.  But I want to share my love of
airstreams and "the good old days" with like minded people.

Now, Kevin.  I'm hearing you but I still have some questions.  The inside
driver's door of my Yukon says the GVWR is 6300#.  I really don't know what
that means so I'm hoping you will tell me.  Is that how much it can tow or
does that also include the wt of the Yukon?  What if I go ahead and spring
for the cost of a Hensley Arrow?  Their video has regular cars, etc.
pulling much bigger AS than 25 ft.  Will the Hensley allow me to pull more
wt?  I assume I would still need to get oil cooler, transmission cooler?
And what else?  Thanks, again.

Marlaine