Re: [VAC] help!!!

Thanks, Steve, for your very informative response.  However, you didn't
give me any advice on the hitch.  I want a hensley eventually since I'm an
unskilled novice and will be doing this alone for the most part but I don't
think I can afford one just yet.  In the meantime, how do I match up all
that stuff (i.e. sway bar, equalizer bars) currently on the tongue with
what I should purchase for my Yukon?  Probably a very dumb question, but
I'm extremely ignorant in this area.  The present owners are more ignorant
than I am (at least I have access to the list!).  BTW, can anyone tell me
where to find professional help in the south Ala/west FL area?  Thanks.

Marlaine