Re: [VAC] Vent Replacement

RJ:

>Couple items of note:
>- The little rubber washers on the Olympic rivets are bad news.  In good
>tight holes they squish out under the head - I'm taking them off from
>now on.  The Vulkem sealant worked just fine.

Thanks; I thought they could be a problem.

>- I  used my new 5/32" rivet head shaver from RivetsPlus - worth every
>dollar!  You can't tell the difference between the factory and these new
>rivets.  Worked on the 3/16" size, too.

Did I read the price wrong, or was it $187?  Neat tool, though; what's the
point of doing the work yourself if you can't get some new tools? ;-)  You
really *can't* tell the difference, can you?

I will wait with bated breath for your pictures.

- Dick
(5368)