[VAC] Newbie to VAC list

Hi everyone:

I'm ray plumlee & live just outside nashville, TN.  I have a 55 Safari
- my  tow vehicle is an "updated" 50 Studebaker p/u - this appears to
be a very active site with many experienced participants(I've been
"lurking" for a couple of weeks)  Would any of you know of a source for
hubcaps  for my trailer?  The original A/S caps fit the wheels i am
currently using  i've been told that JC Whitney sells a "baby moon"
that will fit but i can't  find them in their catalog  Also i'm not
sure they would be "domed"enough to clear the grease cups on the hubs.
 any help would  be appreciated  Also I would like to talk with someone
who has any experience reducing the noise level  on a small gas engine
powered generator(bought the thing not realizing how LOUD it really
was)
                                                         thanks: Ray P