Re: [VAC] Newbie to VAC list

Only way I know of to safely reduce the noise level on a generator is to
not turn it on, unfortunately.  In permanent dwellings it's a good idea to
build a generator shed and baffle the walls, but you just can't do that in
a TT situation.  Sorry....  They do make quieter generators, but even these
can sound awfully loud depending upon ambient noise levels.  First chance I
get, personally, I'm gonna take the advice of a lot of the folks on this
net and go solar.

Stephen King