Re: [VAC]Bambi mystery solved and more

I like it, I like it!  Previous owner had installed a jury-rigged wood swivel and
piece of leather belt.  When I was working on the battery, I was puzzled as to why
I was unable to slide out the bed-bench far enough to clear the battery
compartment.  When I discovered the jury-rig, I removed it, a bit puzzled as to
just why it was there.  Though it works, it is a pain to install and remove.
    The lynch pins (I use them in boating) are a great idea.
Huff