Re: [A/S] Power Invertors

Why not just do the toast thing for $5 or so.. Buy a simple gas toaster
that fits on your gas stove.
Coffee... Just make it also on the gas stove..
Your small 400 watt inverter should do well for a TV or you could buy a
DC TV set.
You will save thousands.

>       am I going to
> be in trouble in the Airstream with blowing fuses if I get a 400
> watt invertor? Do you think a modified power invertor is a good
> choice for me?

You can not run the little 400 watt inverter from the 12 volt outlets
in the trailer.  You must use heavy wire direct to your battery. 10
gauge with 30 amp fuse and direct wired to the inverter cord.

Dean