Re: [A/S] restore 1961 31' as soverign

>  Be especially careful at tire places
> populated by young men who know everything.

We took our Airstream to one of those places last summer. Even made a copy of the page
from the manual and drew BIG, highlighted arrows on where to put the jacks. Drove by later
in the day and sure enough, they had it jacked up in the wrong place. Fortunately there
doesn't appear to be any damage but I'd try to stay right there and hold their hand.

Renee E......