[A/S] 2006 Safari 25' SS LS

I have been lurking here for quite a while and have been learning
much.  This is a great site.  Anyway, our new Airstream has just
arrived at our dealer and we will be picking it up Friday. We recently
purchased a used 2004 Chevrolet 2500HD, Duramax 6.6 w/Allison
transmission to pull it with.  Based on what I have read here, we
should be in good shape pulling.  The Hensley hitch certainly has a
good following here.  It sounds great.  Our dealer included a Equalizer
hitch with stablizer in our purchase so I guess we will start out with
that setup.  I pretty much drive like a farmer so hopefully that hitch
will work fine for at least a while.  I have read a lot of negative
feedback regarding the quality of Airstreams now being built.  Its
kinda scary.  We are hoping that we get lucky and get a good one.  This
is our 1st trailer so we want this experience to be positive.  We are
looking forward to our 1st rally and hope to meet some of you soon.