[A/S] DirecTV vs Dish

Oh for the days when you just bought a new 25in console and plugged it in.:))
I am upgrading our home to HDTV, and we have DVR's and I have to consider the
Airstream.
currantly I have the   Airstream simply a 5.00 per month RV on our household
account, but I think this is grandfathered, we get the DNS CBS and NBS from
new york in the Airstream and both DNS and locals in the house.
I understand that any new subscribers are having to have a completely
separate account with DirecTV for the RV, quite a lot of money. at least that's what
the RV application form says now.
For some bizarre reason CBS was never "approved" for our Airstream, and I
hesitate to rock the apple cart at this point to pursue the issue.
Does anyone know if DISH allows the RV as an add on.
I can't get a clear answer from them on this.........and don't want to find
out after we have left DirecTV that this is not possible. I'm continuing the
search for some knowledgable person somewhere at DISH.
I just seems ludicrous to pay for two separate accounts when we can only be
one place at one time.
Dan