Re: [A/S] RV Pad Sewer Hook-up Question

Hi Dean,

My RV-Pad project is finished.  I did NOT put in a
trap.  I pick up the trailer later this week.  When I
get some extra time I'm hoping to post some photos to
My Yahoo Photos if anyone would like to see them.  I
think it really turned out nice.

But now that it is complete, I can see at least one
mistake I probably made.  I made a dip in the cement
where the sewer goes.  I thought that was how they did
it at the dump stations to catch spillage.

Well it is catching all the rain water...(about an
inch or two)  Oh well, no biggie?

Thanks for your input,
Randy