Re: [A/S] Re: Dry bath

> Well, that *would* be a dry bath...i.e., a *separate* shower as opposed to a
> *wet bath* where there is no separation between the shower and the rest of
> the bathroom.  In other words, when you take a shower in a wet bath,
> *everything* in the bathroom gets wet (toilet and sink) because there is no
> separation...it's an all-in-one room.

Actually in some of the vintage trailers, like my Trade Wind, the sink
is outside the shower, but the toilet is inside and inside the shower
drain pan. So the toilet gets wet, but the sink doesn't. Airstream had a
toilet cover made of vinyl to put over the toilet to keep it from
getting wet when showering, and it makes a handy seat when using the
shower.

It's still a wet bath, but yet another design permutation of the concept.

Rick Kunath
WBCCI #3060