Re: [A/S] Newbie

>So I installed a new battery this morning.
>One of the connectors to the 2nd battery is broken so after I get
>that replaced (that should be fun :) I will get anther battery.
>
>I am trying to get away with just one battery for now.  I couln't
>find anything in the manual that says I shouldn't run with one.

         In my trailer - I suspect in all - the batteries are connected
(internally, i.e., inside the trailer) in parallel.  You should not have
any trouble running on just one battery for a while - just be sure to wrap
the remaining terminal (positive side) so it doesn't accidentally short out
- that could cause a fire.
         It's generally a good idea to replace both batteries at the same
time, with identical batteries.  So, get two batteries, and don't wait too
long to replace that connector.

- Dick
(5368)