[A/S] Is it worth the work?

After serial no. and tittle woes I am trying to decide if its worth
it. I have always wanted an Airstream and right now my budget won't
stand a big puchase so the price is right ($400.00). Now over time I
will have to first replace broken windows and sky lights so weather
and insects can not get in. The inside will have to be refurbished, it
looks to be complete but all of the cabinet doors are delaminating,
frame work looked o.k. so would have to make new doors and varnish
them. Stove looks like it would only require a good clean up, sinks
and faucets look good.  Refrigerator is there and other than dirty and
a bad gasket looks o.k. working condition unknown or repairable
condition unknown. Bedroom area same as rest with woodwork to be
redone. Bathroom all there, no cracks noted in sink, shower, toliet
other than dirt and ants I noticed I could see some light filtering in
where toliet area meets floor.  Floor does not appear to be soft but
time will tell. Outside body good, one dent and noticed a small
punture where wall curves to roof line. missing covers off of the
refrigerator burner exhaust area, and the back storage door. Couldn't
see underneath due to weeds and trash.

Is it hard to find parst such as the missing vents and storage door or
will I have to fabricate them? What about parts for the refrigerator
and door gaskets?  The plus side of this is I can do the inside the
way I want it to be not as mass produced.

would appreciate anyones input, guidance and or suggestions, I hope to
retire in a year or two at the most and do some traveling, I have a
class A motor home but figure the Airstream will give me better
economy than 6 or 7 mpg motorhome.

thanks
Bill