[A/S] Re: Is it worth the work?

Bill,

If you are on a limited budget, I would say don't get it.  Especially
if you want to go camping any time soon.  You could easily end up
spending over $5,000 and the rest of this year getting it back to
servicable condition.

With that in mind, you could probably find another older camper that
was ready to take on the road for $5,400.  Maybe even another
Airstream.

I enjoy a good project, but if it is a camper I want to get it out in
the woods, and if it is a boat I want to get it out on the water.
I'd rather not invest my valuable time repairing somebody's abused
toy.  It is really a shame that somebody let that A/S deteriorate so
badly.

Have some patience and keep shopping.

Christopher