[A/S] Re: Is it worth the work?

Like everything else it's only worth it if you love the work. I can't
say that I love working on the AS but I do gain a great deal of
satisfaction out of seeing something finally work, after bloody
knuckles, scraped skin, near death experiences with formaldihyde
toilet chemicals(that one is a joke)and an ever increasing expletive
usage.

I guess that is why I don't understand "checkbook" airstream
restoration. Must be a similar connection. Have never had a big enough
checkbook to experience it.

We just came back from about 5 days on the road and the things I have
fixed up were nice to have and the things that I found that I need to
do will support that need that I have to "fix stuff."
cheers, bill b. Canyon, TX