[A/S] new 2006 25' Safari SE LS

I am getting very excited.  We are on the list for production
sometime in May but haven't made it to the build date yet.  Waiting
is the hardest part.  What we like about it is that the rear bedroom
and bath is the same as in the 28' and the galley is like the 30'
front bedroom unit with a lounge area and permanent dinette.  That's
a lot to get in a 25'!  We camp in a many state parks and the view
is usually great in the rear, sometimes even shoreline so that rear
panaramic wrap around window will sport some great views.  We plan
to treat it like our "new" vintage and do some customizing and
dolling up.  Though I don't think we could even dare to touch the
improvements Hunter has made, but she definitely is an inspiration!

Time for our trade-in is fast approaching so if anyone is looking
for a 2005 25' Classic twin bed configuration I have just reduced
the price to $39,000.00 to move quickly.  Brand new large 27 size -
Lifeline AGMs, wheels repacked, brakes adjusted and walbernized and
ready to roll.  It's a good deal for someone interested.  It's in
excellent condition.  Here's a link to pictures
http://webpages.charter.net/imagematters/albumindex1.html
contact Carol at baidinc @ charter.net
Thanks