[A/S] RE: Ltd Edition ??

We don't tow with a dually yet, but we will...principally because we're also
going to be carrying a slide-in truck camper in the bed of the pickup, so we
need the payload that a 1-ton dually provides.

According to the 2006 Chevy Silverado brochure I have in front of me, the
1-ton with dual rear wheels can tow up to 16,700# depending on engine and
body configuration IF YOU ARE TOWING A FIFTH WHEEL.  However, when talking
about towing a CONVENTIONAL TRAILER, the tow rating drops to 12,000#
depending on the engine (the big Vortec 8100 V8 gas and the Duramax diesel).

Linda Hylton
See where we are:
http://map.datastormusers.com/user3.cfm?user=1167
http://earl-linda.blogspot.com