Re: [A/S] Ltd Edition ??

Tom -

I started full timing in a 1964 Tradewind - 24' and found it way to
small, After a year I up graded to a Limited.
I've been full timing for almost six years now in a 1991 34' Limited
and really enjoy it.

I pull with a 2000 Ford Excursion (Gas) and use the Hensley Hitch.
Which has saved my bacon more than once.

The trailer tows and backs like a dream with the Hensley AND the
three axles, and since I'm traveling solo that's a big plus.

The down side compared to a dual axle A/S as you mentioned is two
more tires to buy, two more brakes to adjust and two more bearings to
grease.  To me this is offset by the large area under the full length
awning so  the four lawn chairs with side tables, Q-Grill with table
and miscellaneous stuff is in the shade and away from the
elements.  The extra storage in the 34' is great as well.

The longer roof line allows for two A/C's, solar panel AND a 105
pound Motosat Internet/Directtv automatic .74 meter dish which is how
I communicate anywhere in the US, southern Canada and Northern Mexico.

I've camped in national parks, state and county parks and commercial
campgrounds and so far have never found a spot I couldn't back it in.

The dually will do a terrific job pulling and the truck bed will
provide space for bigger things like generators, bikes, etc.   Many
dually's are in the 12500 range.  My Excursion is 10,000 towing
cap.  When the Excursion dies my next toad will be Ford F350 Diesel Crew Cab.
I don't think you can have to big a tow vehicle especially when it
comes to your safety. There is no such thing as over kill or over
control when it comes to your safety and the safety of others.

Enjoy your travels.