Re: [A/S] entry door suicided need new old door!

The straightening or curving of the door requires delicacy, and it also
requires that the inside skin be removed, or at least most of the rivets
drilled out so that the door can change its shape.  If the skin wasn't
loosened, it might well have required way too much pushing and leverage
to make the repairs.  Rather than a dealer who may not have done this
before , I would  try to find a group of seasoned AS owners who have
done it before.  This happened to me and my door is much improved.

Daisy