Re: [A/S] entry door suicided need new old door!

> If you are replacing your door because it has been bent out toward
> straight,
> you can get it back to the correct curve to make a good seal very easily by
> putting a piece of 2X4 wood in the door and pushing it closed by pushing on
> the top and bottom of the door at the same time. Just keep pushing closed
> then take the wood out and check for fit, repeat until curve matches
> opening.

Be VERY careful with this process!  We had that problem with our 34' and our
dealer performed the above to correct it.  What happened was this:  because of
the pressure, it weakened the bolts in the upper hinge causing them to
eventually break.  While traveling, we stopped at a roadside park for lunch, opened
the door and it fell off.

Verna