Re: [A/S] Restored Airstreams

> I understand the appeal of an older Airstream, but I would think that
> a good deal of the pleasure of owning an older trailer would come from
> restoring it yourself. If you were going to pay that kind of money,
> why not buy a later model with all the newer bells and whistles.
>
> I don't get it.>

Hi Jim,

I get it.  Could be they bought it with the intention of restoring it and
selling it... like flipping houses.

Or, could be they planned to keep it after putting a ton of money into it,
but their circumstances changed.

That's cheap compared to what people pay Craig Dorsey gets for his gorgeous
restorations.

Hunter