Re: [A/S] Suburban as tow behicle

> LOL I just missed a 1990 2500 Burb on ebay with only 49K
>miles. :-(

no great loss

a Suburban beats nothing esp if you have one with a diesel engine.

I had a 1985 and  1990 Burb - 1500s both, ate trannies, etc.
did teach me one thing...
For WESTERN towing, you need  TORQUE and you need HORSEPOWER!!

needless to say, the diesel  Excursion (if you can still find one!!!)  with
either the 7.3 OR the 6.0, are great tow machines.   Suburban did for awhile,
sell a diesel truck.   I guess one of those would be ok.

and do get either a Pullrite or one of those expensive, Arrow thingeys  to
duplicate the 5th wheel  sensation of pulling a long trailer.

only way to go...

fwiw
--
Charles L Hamilton