[A/S] 73 Silver Streak Pictures

Ya'll are allways showing your pictures, so I decided to try out the new
camera and post some of mine.
They are on the first page, and then under the "My Listings" link.

Disregard the real estate stuff, its just the only place I had to post the
pictures <grin>

Hope everybody is having a great Christmas and New Years.

I have a few interior pictures, but I didn't post them on that site.
Email me seperately if you would like the interior pictures as you never
know, I may decide to sell this eventually.

Thanks,

Virgil Bierschwale
http://www.bierschwale.com