Re: [A/S] 1972 Overlander Remodel - Laminate or Wood Veneer for remodel?

>-Any special plywoods that you may recommend for light weight?
>-We're not necessarily worried about keeping the vintage look of the
>interior, as much as trying to update the interior with modern
>fashion.  Any recommendations?

suggest that you replace one piece at a time, using the old one as a pattern.
it is surprising how thin the plywood was on the 1965s+ which had the gorgeous
flame grain mahogany laminate on teh 3/8" plywood.

don't damage your alum extrusions or lose your screws.

photograph everything first with a digital camera before you start taking stuff
apart.  I would work on units as in the bathroom, mid line gaucho and
cabinets/closets, then the kitchen cabinets and over heads then teh front units
around the front gaucho, etc.

good luck and let us know your progress, do a photo gallery on the inet
somewhere so we can watch.

cheers
chas