Re: [A/S] Winterizing, blowing out the lines

> > Virtually all the blurbs I've read about draining the water system
refer to
> > "blowing out the lines."  I guess you need an air compressor (or a
> > politician) to do that, right?

I used my large compressor, 110 volt, to blow out the lines(at 25psi)
when I winterized. My philosophy is, "any job worth doing is worth
overdoing."
So I also pumped RV antifreeze through the system and a couple of cups
for the sink and shower traps.

I purchased a 12 volt campbell/hauslsfield (or whatever) compressor
from wal mart to take along on the trip for emergency winterizing and
tire stuff. I guess I will find out if it produces enough volume of
air to do the job.

Cheers, bill b.
'69 31' Sovereign