Re: [A/S] Keeping batteries charged

Judy, my 1999 Safari was delivered with an Interstate battery, and it would
not hold a charge for any length of time.  For a "small" fee, and after  much
pleading, the factory replaced my original battery with another  Interstate
battery.  It had the same characteristics and would not hold a  charge.  I went
to Wal*Mart and bought their best wet cell marine battery  and it solved my
problem.  In dry storage with the 12 volt disconnect  switch opened, the
Wal*Mart battery holds a charge for weeks instead of days  like the Interstate.  From
this experience, I do not have a very high  opinion of Interstate batteries.

Sam
WBCCI 12557
(LYH Melbourne, FL)